Eastside Audubon Marymoor Bird Festival - August 2 (Saturday)
Grand opening of the Audubon Birdloop at Marymoor and the unveiling of our new chapter name and logo. Help us celebrate the end of the first phase of the 2-year BirdLoop project. Fun activities for kids and adults.
August 02, 2008
from 07:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
|Event Location||Marymoor Park, Redmond, WA - Parking Lot G|
|Contact Name||Sunny Walter|
|Add event to calendar||
Saturday, August 2, 10:00 to 2:00! Save this date!
Don't miss the grand opening of the Audubon Birdloop at Marymoor and the unveiling of our new chapter name and logo.
Help us celebrate the end of the first phase of the 2-year BirdLoop project funded by King County
Take a look at the results of two years of work parties by EAS volunteers
- kiosks with lovely bird images and maps
- interpretive signs with gorgeous artwork
- native plantings for the birds
- two new trails
- brochure that shows you where to go and what to see.
We will have lots for you and your friends to enjoy:
- bird and native plant walks
- vendors with a variety of food and drinks
- kid's educational activities and face painting
- environmental exhibitors - several with interactive stuff to do
- show of Marymoor work parties
- Audubon information table
We will also have talks and presentations by Marymoor, County, and EAS folks.
To find out more or to volunteer to help out, contact Mary Holt at email@example.com.