Build Your Skills: Join the EAS Communication Team
If you’re looking to build experience in public relations, website content development, or social media marketing, there are great opportunities for you here.
If your résumé-building days are behind you, you’ll still have fun learning a few new tools and being engaging with our community.
Please consider helping in any of the following areas:
- Public relations — Communicating with local editors and bloggers
- EAS website — Writing and/or producing articles and event listings
- Online announcements — Posting our events to public calendars on other websites
- Corvid Crier — Producing the chapter e-newsletter using Constant Contact and our website
- Social media — Strategically posting EAS news, views, and photos on Facebook, Twitter, and blogs
- Community events — Helping organize EAS visibility at public occasions
Myth Buster News Flash
You do not need to "know about computers" to do any of this work! The web-based programs you'll use are simple, and it's kind of a kick to get the hang of them.
To start a conversation about what you can do, please email Mary Brisson, Communication Chair.